MIAS Solutions provides document scanning and conversion services. Businesses and government agencies collectively spend billions of dollars annually maintaining paper documents. These documents are expensive to store and manage, often lost or misfiled, and difficult to access and distribute.
MIAS Solutions helps clients unlock the value of the information their documents contain. We have helped thousands of clients in various industries save time, save money, become compliant and more efficient with our premium document scanning services. Below are some of the industries we service.
Industries We Serve
- Education – Schools & universities have a growing need to effectively manage student and faculty records.
- Federal Government – MIAS Solutions is the document scanning vendor of choice for a multitude of government agencies
- Finance – Converting financial documents to digital format improves efficiency, compliance and saves time/money.
- Historical – Digitizing historical documents properly is essential in order to capture and preserve the history and information they contain
- HR/Personnel – Human resource departments tend to be very paper intensive and difficult to manage – that’s where we come in!
- Insurance – We have the capabilities to digitize and accurately index any type of record your insurance company may have
- Legal & Corporate – Converting legal and business records to digital allows you to search, view, and distribute important documents with ease.
- Media & Publishing – We are experts at creating digital archives of magazines, newspapers, photos, film, and more for publishing companies.
- Medical – MIAS Solutions performs high-quality scanning of patient charts and other medical records
- Pharmaceutical – From research documentation and clinical trials to NDA applications, it is necessary to maintain these records.
- State & Local Government – MIAS Solutions performs digital conversion of records for Villages, Towns, Cities, County and State offices.
- Utility Companies – We help electric, gas, water, telecom and energy companies become more efficient and productive.
- Hospitality – Service Industries are particularly paper-intensive due to governmental record keeping requirements for employees, financial records and facilities.